Make your career fly by working at East Agile!
You will work directly with innovative Internet companies, ranging from industry leaders and newly minted Unicorns to Silicon Valley startups. As a member of the East Agile team, you will work with innovative business models and the latest technologies. Our customers include famous companies like Samsung, Twitter and Indiegogo as well as stealthy innovators. You will build your personal network by working directly with world class CEOs, co-founders and engineering leads.
Company size: 25-99
• You will work directly, in English, with the founders of new and rapidly growing Internetventures to understand their vision and implement it on the web and/or on iPhone and Android smartphone platforms.
• You will use Extreme Programming and SCRUM agile development methods which include paired programming, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and emergent business-value prioritized development.
• You will work in small teams of two to seven.
• You will develop applications on Cloud platforms that can grow to support millions of users.
• You will stay on the cutting edge of Internet application development
Other benefits include:
(1) ability to transfer between our offices in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Da Nang,
(2) 15 days annual leave,
(3) excellent health insurance,
(4) a 40-hour regular work week with little or no after-hours work requirements,
(5) end-of-year Tet bonus,
(6) a fun and flexible working environment in a modern office,
(7) free office lunch and snacks,
(8) salary reviews every 6 months,
(9) business trips for meetings with clients in North America.
- Education: We prefer a degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics from a top Vietnamese or foreign university.
- Excellent logic skills.
- Excellent Object oriented programming skills.
- Good verbal English communications skills.
- Familiar with Unix (Mac OSX, Solaris, or Linux command line).
- Familiar with test based development, refactoring, and programming in an IDE.
- Prefer experience developing applications on the Cloud, such as EC2, Heroku, GCP.
- Prefer knowledge of UX/UI best practices.
- Prefer experience working in an agile development environment using eXtreme Programming and/or SCRUM.
- Willing to work closely and continuously with other programmers, almost never
programming alone, collaborating continuously with colleagues when working remotely.
Intern and fresher: 750 USD
- For application, please send your CV with GPA information (written in English)
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for written test (multiple choice form) and paired-programing session combined with interview. Under the circumstance of Covid-19, all candidates will attend the interviews online and the written test will
- Candidates attending interview will be informed the result via email or telephone.